Saturday Feb. 16 Start at 5:30 pm Out in the moonlight by 7:00 pm
- Our annual guided group Ski and Snowshoe by Moonlight
- Bring food to share for the potluck dinner. Simple is best. We have the wood stove to heat items in oven or on stove if needed
- There’s no electricity and that’s good news! The Main Cabin is cozily lit with lanterns.
- Hot drinks will be supplied
- Bring your own plates, bowls, mugs and cutlery
- Dress warm and bring headlamps. Meanwhile, practice your baying-at-the-moon songs for when the mood strikes as you glide along the trails.