We welcome back those members who have supported the Club for years and we look forward to renewing our acquaintance with the new members who joined last year. New for this year is a Grandparent(s) / Grandchildren pass. Note that there has been NO INCREASE in fees this year! Notes are sent to members at various times in the season via email.
Rates for the 2018 — 19 Season
TO NOV 30, 2018
After Dec 1, 2018
Non-member trail cost-sharing for cross-country skiers and snowshoers is by the honour system. There are contribution boxes at all trail-heads. Your fair share is $12 per day per person ($5 per day for youth). For snowshoers, it is $5 per day. This covers grooming, insurance, trail and car park maintenance. Dogs are free. Non-members who toboggan are asked to contribute $3 to cover insurance.
The application form for 2018-2019 is available here.
In order to keep our pass rates low, we need your help in volunteering. The volunteer form is contained within the application form. Thank you.
- Youth rates apply to 8-18 years.
- Family rates apply to parents with children 5-18 years.
- Grandparent(s) / Grandchildren rates are the same as Family
- Ski membership includes the use of the K9, snowshoe, and cross-country trails.
- Families without children apply as individual adults on the same form.
Membership Questions: contact Bev Thomas at 250 762-7610