We welcome back those members who have supported the Club for years and we look forward to renewing our acquaintance with the new members who joined last year. We also welcome new members to the wonderful winter activities we offer, especially with the covid-19 restrictions on travel.
Monthly newsletters and notes are sent to members at various times in the season via email to keep you updated, if you choose.
** GST and online application fee (if applying online) not included in rates below.
Rates for the 2021 — 22 Season
TO NOV 30, 2021
After Dec 1, 2021
Non-member trail cost-sharing for cross-country skiers and snowshoers is by the honour system. There are contribution boxes at all trail-heads. Your fair share (ski) is $15 per day per person ($7 per day for youth/student). For snowshoers, it is $10 per day ($5 per day for youth/student). This covers grooming, insurance, trail and car park maintenance. Dogs are free, but members are now required to register your dog(s) on the Membership Form. Non-members who toboggan are asked to contribute $3 to cover insurance.
Complete and pay (credit or cheque) for your 2021-2022 membership online here.
Or, you can download a 2021-2022 application here and, mail it with a cheque to PO Box 22089, Capri Post Office, Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 9N9.
In order to keep our pass rates low, we need your help in volunteering. The volunteer form is contained within the application form. Thank you.
- Youth rates apply to 8-18 years. Students must attach/scan a copy of a valid Student ID with the form.
- Family rates apply to parents with children 5-18 years.(0-5 are free).
- Grandparent(s) / Grandchildren rates are the same as Family
- Ski membership includes the use of the K9, snowshoe, and cross-country trails.
- Families without children apply as individual adults on the same form.
Membership Questions: contact Bev Thomas at 250 762-7610