We welcome back those members who have supported the Club for years and we look forward to renewing our acquaintance with the new members who joined last year. We also welcome new members to the wonderful winter activities we offer, especially with the covid-19 restrictions on travel.
This year, because of financial costs, the GST and online application fee (if applying online) must be added. Notes are sent to members at various times in the season via email to keep you updated if you choose.
Rates for the 2020 — 21 Season
TO NOV 30, 2020
After Dec 1, 2020
Non-member trail cost-sharing for cross-country skiers and snowshoers is by the honour system. There are contribution boxes at all trail-heads. Your fair share (ski) is $15 per day per person ($5 per day for youth). For snowshoers, it is $6 per day. This covers grooming, insurance, trail and car park maintenance. Dogs are free. Non-members who toboggan are asked to contribute $3 to cover insurance.
Note to Telemark Members: You are eligible for a 10% discount on all membership rates. Please attach/scan a copy of your 2020-2021 Telemark membership pass with your application to receive this discount.
The application form for 2020-2021 is available here.
You can complete and pay for your 2020-2021 application online here.
In order to keep our pass rates low, we need your help in volunteering. The volunteer form is contained within the application form. Thank you.
- Youth rates apply to 8-18 years. Students must attach/scan a copy of a valid Student ID with the form.
- Family rates apply to parents with children 5-18 years.(0-5 are free).
- Grandparent(s) / Grandchildren rates are the same as Family
- Ski membership includes the use of the K9, snowshoe, and cross-country trails.
- Families without children apply as individual adults on the same form.
Membership Questions: contact Bev Thomas at 250 762-7610